Examen TOEFL ® test
TOEFL testing takes place in more than 180 countries, and TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 6,000 institutions and agencies in 130 countries. More institutions accept TOEFL scores than any other English-language proficiency test in the world. The TOEFL test is the one test that opens the door to your future.
iBT Toefl dates offered at our UTEPSA center for 2014
- Friday, June 20th, 2014
- Friday, July 11th, 2014
- Friday, August 22nd, 2014
- Friday, September 19th 2014
- Friday, October 17th 2014
- Friday, November 21st 2014
- Friday, December 12th 2014
- Friday, December 19th 2014
How To Register For The TOEFL iBT
- A candidate can only register online at www.ets.org/toefl. Visit this website and click on Register Now. For step-by-step detailed instructions Use our step-by-step guide
Registration cost: $175US (US dollars)
Credit/Debit cards—American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA.
Regular registration closes seven days prior to test date (not including the day of the test).
- Late registration closes three days prior to test date (not including the day of the test).
- Registration received after the regular registration deadline will include a late fee of $35USD.
- When registering, be sure that the spelling of your name exactly matches the name printed on the identification document(s) you will present at the test center.
ID Requirements for Exam Day
- Passport with photograph and signature
- Valid driver’s license with photograph and signature
- State or Province ID issued by the motor vehicle agency with photograph and signature
- National ID with photograph and signature
- Military ID with photograph and signature
If a candidate needs more information they can visit the official TOEFL website @www.ets.org or read the TOEFL iBT bulletin
O visitanos en nuestra Fan Page Idiomas Utepsa
Actualizado (Jueves, 21 de Agosto de 2014 18:50)
The TOEFL® test measures the ability of nonnative English speakers to communicate in English in an academic setting. It accurately measures how well students can read, listen, speak and write in English in the college or university classroom.